Wednesday, December 7, 2022

December #IWSG: Crazy Chaos

                                                First Wed of Every Month    




December 7 question - It's holiday time! Are the holidays a time to catch up or fall behind on writer goals?

The awesome co-hosts for the December 7 posting of the IWSG are Joylene Nowell Butler, Chemist Ken, Natalie Aguirre, Nancy Gideon, and Cathrina Constantine!


You ready?
Let’s rock the neurotic writing world!

This time of year finds me writing and editing non-stop. And to add chaos to crazy, I read all the books. What can I say? Holidays don't slow me down. 

I do numbers for my day job. But words will always be my first love. Working from home gives me freedom to switch gears and carve out time for editing manuscripts and tackling my TBR list.

Are you ready for the holidays? What books are you excited about? I'm almost finished editing one of my favorite mysteries I've ever written. I'm even more excited about the editor I will be working with this time around!! I'm thrilled to try a different path to publication. 

Merry Christmas, writing family!



 




7 comments:

  1. I will certainly be editing non-stop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished writing my "Christmas book" but it will probably be the new year before I get back to my next manuscript. I didn't have anything to read on the horizon, so maybe I'll revisit some of my old holiday favourites, like Christopher Moore's "The Supidest Angel" and Terry Pratchett's "Hogfather." Happy Holidays and good luck editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you can write and edit like crazy during the holidays. I will write, but I wouldn't have time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't written in months. I probably should get back to that. Congrats on the new mystery. It's nice to change things up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot for getting stuff done! I hope the new editor works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new editor is always exiting. Hopefully, it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The holidays don't slow me down. If anything, I get more energized, especially with the new year coming. Happy Holidays, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

April #IWSG: Country Roads, City Girl

           Come join Alex J. Cavanaugh and the Insecure Writer's Support Group. We discuss our fears, insecurities, ups and downs of the...