Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My A to Z Challenge Theme--Here's a Hint: "A is for Author"


A is for Author

My A to Z challenge theme is WRITING. What could be better than to blog a whole month about writing? I am a published author. It feels weird to say those words. Being an author is my life. You can check out my debut novel Free Runner on Amazon. My author brain never stops but continues on autopilot every day. Even if I wanted to pull the plug on my writing career, I am attached to my dream job like my son's iPhone is attached to his hand--inseparable. If you are a teenager or have a teenager or act like a teenager, check out my book. Adios!
Can you guess what I'll be discussing tomorrow? It starts with the letter 'B' !

#atozchallenge #amwriting #writetip
Amazon link to Free Runner:
http://tinyurl.com/m2m42w8
Link to the A to Z blog challenge: 
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your postings for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I read about this a few months ago but only signed up today. Are you participating? I'll check yours out too if you are:)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all the very best Jennifer in your writing assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from eastern Washington! I've never done the A to Z before but looking forward to reading lots of blogs, gathering ideas and sharing a few. ~ susan

    ReplyDelete

February #IWSG: Just Do It

                  Come join Alex J. Cavanaugh and the Insecure Writer's Support Group. We discuss our fears, insecurities, ups and downs...